1.    #1  
    got a refurb and im thinkin is worse off than my original pre plus. keys randomly start pushing themselves when in messaging app. 'u' key works when it wants. sometimes it works flawlessly, sometime not at all. thinking thats just a hardware issue and have already told verizon (the day i got the refurb) so they already know.
    my alarm clock went off at 5:04pm when the alarm was set for 8:40am... have emailed the dev of Time Piece and havent heard back to see if its his problem or mine. im assuming mine with my luck.
    i get random vibrates all the time. no emails, no texts, no voicemail, no missed call. i dunno. ive uninstalled all apps and patches and it still happened. everything (minus the weird alarm clock going off today) was still acting weird. removed UK and gov. and went back to total stock, minus a trip to the doc.
    so im just curious if this sounds like something a trip to the doc would help or do i just need to get another refurb and try my luck?
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    i would doctor. if that doesn't help, make them replace it right away.
  3.    #3  
    sounds like a plan. verizon is evil, but they do wait on hand and foot for me
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer