1.    #1  
    Good afternoon P|C, (From Southern California)

I've been doing some searching on this and i can't seem to find a the clear answer im looking for.

I get a lot of my wallpapers if not all of them from iDesignPre. I normally just go to their site on my Pre Plus, find a picture i like, then "option" button + tap the image and a menu pops up with the option of "Copy To Photos".

I click the Copy To Photos option and the pictures will be there in my Photos app under Misc.

Today, I wanted to send my friend an MMS, with a picture i found from google images. It seems like every google image picture i would (Option key + image tap) then "Copy to Photos" wouldnt work, even though it would say something along the lines of "photo has been successfully saved".

I dont see these photos anywhere in my phone... From reading on this forum and other sites, it seemed like downloading "Internalz" App from homebrew catalog would be the answer. And maybe my photos would be in the "Downloads" folder, but nope, not there either.

are these pictures floating around my phone somewhere taking up some of my 16GB of storage space?

Sorry for this being so long but im trying to be as clear as i can.

I also tried plugging my phone in my computer and entering USB mode.. i noticed there is a lot of jibberish files to me in the downloads folder, and some stuff floating around on the main part.

i would APPRECIATE IT GREATLY if someone could head me in the right direction to figuring this all out. Thanks a lot!
    Its in the Misc folder.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    /var/media or on the surface of the USB drive when hook to your PC

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    No...well for google mobile search, you have to click "view full image" and save the full image. The javascripted image wont save for obvious reasons. There will be "back to results" and "view full size". Click on view full size and saved the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    No...well for google mobile search, you have to click "view full image" and save the full image. The javascripted image wont save for obvious reasons.
    +1 that's the answer!

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  6.    #6  
    Its in the Misc folder.
    Nope...

I've tested this theory a few times. It works with other sites i've been on but when i try it with a google image picture.. it says saved, but no where to be found.

i'll be more specific so maybe if someone is willing to try this can see what im talking about.

Me and my friend crack jokes about WWE.. "no offense to anyone who watches it ( i used to watch when i was a lot younger ). And i was going to send him a picture of The Undertaker lol...

( undertaker - Google Search )

Try any of the first pics you see... and yes, this was AFTER clicking the photo and going to the source page.

photo saves... but not viewable.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPrePlusPwns View Post
    Nope...

I've tested this theory a few times. It works with other sites i've been on but when i try it with a google image picture.. it says saved, but no where to be found.

i'll be more specific so maybe if someone is willing to try this can see what im talking about.

Me and my friend crack jokes about WWE.. "no offense to anyone who watches it ( i used to watch when i was a lot younger ). And i was going to send him a picture of The Undertaker lol...

( undertaker - Google Search )

Try any of the first pics you see... and yes, this was AFTER clicking the photo and going to the source page.

photo saves... but not viewable.
    ^
    No...well for google mobile search, you have to click "view full image" and save the full image. The javascripted image wont save for obvious reasons. There will be "back to results" and "view full size". Click on view full size and saved the image.

8.    #8  
    Im sorry, i thought when you click the image from the Image table, it was already in "full view"

you are correct, i had to enter the "view full size" by the selection on the upper right..

buut can you answer the other question?.. if it was saying "image saved" all those other times.... what was it saving?

i noticed a bunch of jibberish file stuff that doesnt open when i enter USB mode.

can i delete that stuff? is that what has been saving?
    Im sorry, i thought when you click the image from the Image table, it was already in "full view"

you are correct, i had to enter the "view full size" by the selection on the upper right..

buut can you answer the other question?.. if it was saying "image saved" all those other times.... what was it saving?

i noticed a bunch of jibberish file stuff that doesnt open when i enter USB mode.

can i delete that stuff? is that what has been saving?
    Could possibly be caches from other apps or most likely be the files that you tried to save off google.com. Due to the fact that you cant save the images because they're scripted on the first google image search page, i'll understand why you have them there. But it can also be the caches that other apps refer to. Either way, if you do delete them, nothing will happen. The app will just create a new one if necessary. Just make sure that you are indeed deleting files with the weird extensions. Not files will IPK or webosinternals.org or com.palm files.

10.    #10  
    Thanks a lot! by the way your sig gets me everytime haha
    Thanks a lot! by the way your sig gets me everytime haha
    Haha. It's hilarious.