Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    PastorRich1, I am so afraid I'll hate it if I go to it. I think I'll just play it out here for now. I still am afraid to do homebrew/patching. I keep looking for someone in Tucson to come walk me through it.
    (winks) It's really easier than you think. This lil ole Tucson gal figured it out. LOL
    Don't wait cowgirl.....grab that bull by the horns and tear it a new something or other
    PastorRich1, I am so afraid I'll hate it if I go to it. I think I'll just play it out here for now. I still am afraid to do homebrew/patching. I keep looking for someone in Tucson to come walk me through it.
    I don't live in AZ but will give you my cell # to call if you have trouble getting Preware on your phone. You won't regret it. Just PM me if you need it.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  4.    #24  
    I love my Pre Friends!

I am planning on trying it this weekend.
    Here is a picture of my husband's Palm Pre+ that was ran over several times. I know it's not very good but if you look closely you can see it still works (text messaging open).

We had to use the keyboard to nagivate because for obvious reasons the touch screen wouldn't work. LOL

Attachment 52766
    Nothing beats this -
    notice that PreAngie posted that she is in Tuscon...
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    wow it really doesnt look as bad as i expected!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
  8.    #28  
    I just sent her a PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12