1.    #1  
    Hey guys. I called Verizon yesterday to get another palm pre plus because my current one was having some keyboard issues and some headphone jack issues, and I was still under warrenty. So I should be getting it today, or tomorrow. But I was wondering, when I sign into my palm profile will all my apps and contacts be there? As well as pictures and videos? Or will I have to go to verizon to transfer them? Let me know.

Also does using another charger besides palm mess up the phone?
    thanks guys!
    depends on where the contacts are now. if they are in your palm profile, they will restore to your phone. if they are in gmail/yahoo/etc they will restore when you add those accounts back to the new phone.

be sure you get the save/restore app from preware to back up app data, use the "saved package list" in preware to back up your preware apps/patches. then copy all the data from your usb storage area and copy it to your new handset.

have fun!
    Yes: Apps, Contacts, Calendar, Memos, Tasks, Email & Chat accounts (will have to enter password) - plus what Cantaffordit said regarding Google

No: Pictures, videos, music, additional ringtones, etc.

Non OEM chargers are hit or miss, but as long as it's advertised to be Palm compatible you should be good. I've used Apples square puck plugin charger with Palms usb cable and have had no problems.
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/14/2010 at 09:59 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  4.    #4  
    so how do I transfer pictures and videos? Haha sorry for the noob questions.
    connect to your PC in usb mode and copy the files to your PC
    Connect your phone to your PC via USB, place it in USB Drive mode, copy the folders DCIM, Documents, Downloads, Messaging, and Wallpapers over to your computer. Also ringtones and screencaptures folders if you have additional stuff in there.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  7.    #7  
    thanks so much guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Connect your phone to your PC via USB, place it in USB Drive mode, copy the folders DCIM, Documents, Downloads, Messaging, and Wallpapers over to your computer. Also ringtones and screencaptures folders if you have additional stuff in there.
    also copy the folders indicated in the instructions for save/restore and preware...

I just copy everything to make sure I get it all.