1.    #1  
    I noticed this problem yesterday where only the first five emails in my account are able to view. It is showing more emails are new at the top but I cannot see them. If I delete one, I can see the ones below it. I have tried deleting all the email related patches and removing the email account and readding it. The problem still exists. If anyone has had this problem, please offer some assistance. I also have two other accounts linked and they are running fine.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    this has happened to me a couple of times. The only way I found to fix it, is to remove the account altogether, and then add it back. Pain in the ****, but all is well again.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUDiva View Post
    I noticed this problem yesterday where only the first five emails in my account are able to view. It is showing more emails are new at the top but I cannot see them. If I delete one, I can see the ones below it. I have tried deleting all the email related patches and removing the email account and readding it. The problem still exists. If anyone has had this problem, please offer some assistance. I also have two other accounts linked and they are running fine.
    Are you sure the emails not showing up are not older then 3 days(I think that is the default setting)

If you go into preferences and accounts and click on the account in question. There is an area that says Sync. You can change it anywhere from 1 day to All emails. Don't know if this is the issue but thought Iwould mention it.
  4.    #4  
    I have it set on one month so I should definitely be able to see more than five at a time. It is like the emails are there but I cannot see them. I also noticed that if I go under all inboxes, there is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point at the top. Thanks for replying and trying to help.