Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    There is this guy who started a computer company in the 70's with Steve Jobs... anyway I just heard the Wozniak talking on TWIT with Tom Merritt and Leo Laporte. It turns out that he is frustrated by the closed system architecture of the iPad, and he went on to say that is why he loves his Palm Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by pangi View Post
    There is this guy who started a computer company in the 70's with Steve Jobs... anyway I just heard the Wozniak talking on TWIT with Tom Merritt and Leo Laporte. It turns out that he is frustrated by the closed system architecture of the iPad, and he went on to say that is why he loves his Palm Pre.
    I think I remember reading that he carries multiple devices, including an iPhone.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    smartphones are like candy to Woz.
    Check out this thread about his comments too

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...one-issue.html
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Hey actually asked Leo and Tom Merritt if they knew what the cheapest MiFi on Verizon is, then told them it's the Pre because the Verizon Pre comes with 5 gigs of free "MiFi" per month factored into your regular $30/month data plan. Of course he also mentioned that he has 3 iPhones and a Droid X. He thinks Android is too complicated and not "fun", but he is really impressed with the way Google has integrated voice commands for everything in the Android system.

JD
    which episode is it? I haent heard woz on last weeks twit?
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Which TWIT episode? The latest one?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    It's "twit live specials." I listened to it here: The TWiT Netcast Network with Leo Laporte

It's episode 41.
    Last edited by SceneThat; 10/13/2010 at 11:31 PM. Reason: to add "live" to twit specials.
    Quote Originally Posted by SceneThat View Post
    It's "twit live specials." I listened to it here: The TWiT Netcast Network with Leo Laporte

It's episode 41.
    Thanks. I didn't know about the TWIT live specials feed. I just added it to DrPodder.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo