1.    #1  
    Pretty sure the answer is no from my research, but I have come across a great deal and my current phone is dying.

I know sometimes Verizon simply covers up the SIM card slot for phones, and with all the advances in customizing phones, is it possible to use a Palm Pre Plus from Verizon on a T-Mobile, or affiliate, network? Again, I know this is discussed frequently, I just wanted to make sure before I pass up this great deal.

Thanks guys!
    T mobile is a GSM network. It won't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyehotrod View Post
    Pretty sure the answer is no from my research, but I have come across a great deal and my current phone is dying.

I know sometimes Verizon simply covers up the SIM card slot for phones, and with all the advances in customizing phones, is it possible to use a Palm Pre Plus from Verizon on a T-Mobile, or affiliate, network? Again, I know this is discussed frequently, I just wanted to make sure before I pass up this great deal.

Thanks guys!
    NO!
    Unfortunately, no. Even if you were to find a physical sim card slot somewhere inside a Verizon Pre+, the radio hardware inside any Verizon phone makes it incompatible with T-Mobile.

Verizon and Sprint use CDMA, whereas AT&T and T-Mobile use GSM. So your best shot would be to find an AT&T Pre+ and get it unlocked for use with a T-Mobile sim card. I think there is a thread somewhere here talking about that.
  5.    #5  
    Alrighty. That is what I figured, but just wanted to make sure. Most of the reps I talked to at my provider seemed to think I could, which led to a bit of confusion.

Thanks guys!