1.    #1  
    My Sprint Pre is acting up in a weird way. Often when I use the phone, the screen brightness will be cranked way up. If I turn the screen off and on again (or bring it up without or with the slider) it'll go back to it's normal brightness level. Now the fun part... I swapped to a "new" phone and it's doing the same thing.

Thoughts?
    I've had 2 Pre's and they've both done the same thing, only mine will dim down for no reason & then back up, as I keep my brightness jacked up to full all the time. Haven't a clue why they do it.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Mine does too. I think they all do it. Something to do with the utterly useless light sensor, I believe.
    ditto
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Mine does it as well, but I always thought it was patch related since I homebrewed my phone within a few days of getting it.
    Yea, mine have all done this too. so annnnoying.
    GSM pre same thing.
    Part of it may be due to the ambient light sensor will automatically adjust the screen brightness to different light day/night or sun/shade (Also controls the auto-flash function).

However I have also experienced my Sprint Pre coming on at full brightness, clicking the power button and turning the screen on again it is back to normal brightness.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    yeah, just a webos bug, nothin to worry about
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.