Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1.    #1  
    Is there any way to do search in calendar for events or notes written and not just by date?
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
  2. #2  
    Hopefully you're using Google to sync your calendar. You'll need to download the free app Google Calendar Search in the App Catalog. It searches the data stored on Google's servers.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    No, actually I'm only using my palm profile. Is there a way I sync my palm profile to google calendar?
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
  4. #4  
    It would be nice is there was a search like on the old phones.
  5.    #5  
    I wonder is this my be a feature in webos 2.0?
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
  6. #6  
    I don't like google, but you should definitely not keep calendar or contacts in the palm profile unless/until palm makes it accessible from the web.

    check out hotmail because it supports EAS.
  7.    #7  
    thanks. I've decided I'll just sycn to google and oened up an account. So far transferring calendar events have been easy (all I do is tap which calendar I want the event in and change it from palm to google) and the google search app works as advertised as poster above suggested (thanks). However transferring contacts over doesn't seem possible.seems I have to go one by one and copy the info as a new contact to get it over to google. Is there an easier way? I've got around 140 contacts, all with company name, addresses, and urls.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
  8. #8  
    get the patch that emails your contacts to you as a .csv file. Then you can import them directly into gmail.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    get the patch that emails your contacts to you as a .csv file. Then you can import them directly into gmail.
    +1 This is an awesome timesaver and a great way to get all of your Facebook contacts into your GMail addressbook.
  10. #10  
    OH, I forgot, another free app, Agenda, is capable of searching your locally stored calendar, DOH!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganElephant View Post
    +1 This is an awesome timesaver and a great way to get all of your Facebook contacts into your GMail addressbook.
    The patch does not pull your Facebook contacts' phone numbers and email addresses, right? It just pulls their names, I thought.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    The patch does not pull your Facebook contacts' phone numbers and email addresses, right? It just pulls their names, I thought.
    It pulls whatever your phone has pulled from any sync source (yay Synergy!). So if it is in your contacts app, it will be pulled by that patch and sent in the CSV.
  13. jccomo's Avatar
    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Hopefully you're using Google to sync your calendar. You'll need to download the free app Google Calendar Search in the App Catalog. It searches the data stored on Google's servers.
    Can you point me to the App for the Palm Pre that let's you search the calendar? I couldn't find it in a quick search.

    Thanks.

    JC
  14. #14  
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/15/2010 at 04:16 AM.
  15. jccomo's Avatar
    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Thanks NachoB!

    BTW---do you have any other favorite...must have.. apps?

    As a loyal and happy Palm user from the earliest days...I have been so unhappy with the Palm Pre and how cumbersome the software is.
  16. #16  
    List of ones I use the most:

    RadioTime
    aniWeather
    Radio Hibiki
    WHERE
    Dropboxify
    Ampache Mobile
    Wallpaper Switcharoo
    SplashID

    And of course tons of patches and F105 Kernel
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  17. jccomo's Avatar
    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    List of ones I use the most:

    RadioTime
    aniWeather
    Radio Hibiki
    WHERE
    Dropboxify
    Ampache Mobile
    Wallpaper Switcharoo
    SplashID

    And of course tons of patches and F105 Kernel
    Thanks again NachoB--I'll check these out. I've used SplashID for years so I know how useful that App is.

    JC

Posting Permissions