1.    #1  
    ...and now I have a couple nicks down in the gesture area. Any tips to remove them? (Of course I could just wait for the Plus Plus ... now I have an excuse!)
    Why did you take the protector off? Or was it peeling? I had my protector on for a year and man did it look bad!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Why did you take the protector off? Or was it peeling? I had my protector on for a year and man did it look bad!
    I had left my phone face-down in a dirty golf cart bin, and after four hours the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard was scratched beyond readability. Good thing I had it on, because the screen was immaculate.

Bought a Skinomi Techskin to replace it (lifetime free replacement), but haven't had the chance to put it on yet. Directions say you need to leave the phone off for 12 hours after application.
    You'll notice once you put a screen protector on those little nicks will disappear again.
    Is that the kind of protector like best-buy sells i hate them things they are sticky or takie to the touch No reason you should have to have the phone off for 12 hours for a screen protector lol I use ones made out of 3M PET film mine is a year old been on to pres and is great still hard as hell to scratch you may want to look in to one of them bad boys
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    check out the Skinomi review I did on here with pics...
    Zagg is the best. It has a lifetime warranty & you can get one on the Zagg site for just $ 3.75 ! Hellava great price.
    phantom skins are my fav. they are not as hard as the zagg and look just as good !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I just got paint of my shield. its just a little drop in the middle of the screen.
    Definitely leaving it on until i can get it replaced. I cannot stand having the slightest scratch. (even though i do have ONE stuck pixel. Normally wouldnt bother but since i know where it is....... )
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria