Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So I had to use WebOSDoctor on my phone and now I can't sign into my Palm Profile because I no longer have 3G for the phone. The phone is no longer in service atm (I had to get it shut off), and I was using it to browse the Internet/etc. What can I do, if anything to get past this screen without 3G? Thanks in advance.
    You're going to need to create a modified version of WebOS Doctor to access your phone again and be able to sign into your profile. You can find more information about Metadoctor here:

Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals

It's not really for beginners, but it's the only way you'll be able to get back into your Palm Profile...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #3  
    Omg, lol. Thanks, but no thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeSux View Post
    Omg, lol. Thanks, but no thanks.
    Another option is to use Palm's tool to get access to an unactivated device. you can find more info on that here:

Developing on an Unactivated Device - Palm Developer Center

You should still be able to browse the web, but you will not have access to your Palm Profile. Any apps that you have purchased or downloaded will not be available. There are also other limitations that you can read about at the link I posted.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you for the help/suggestions.
    Thank you for the help/suggestions.
    No problem!
  7.    #7  
    Is there any way I can still download SNES?
    Last edited by LifeSux; 10/12/2010 at 08:46 PM.
    You can delete your own posts by clicking the 'Edit' button. Then click the 'Delete Message' radio button. Finally, click the 'Delete this Message' button.
  9.    #9  
    Oh ok, my bad! I used to be a member here and then forgot my username and password and hadn't used this place in ages! :P But yeah, I don't see the SNES app in WebOSQI...
    Oh ok, my bad! I used to be a member here and then forgot my username and password and hadn't used this place in ages! :P But yeah, I don't see the SNES app in WebOSQI...
    After looking around a bit, I found it in Palm's official App Catalog. Just search for "snes".
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    After looking around a bit, I found it in Palm's official App Catalog. Just search for "snes".
    Are we talking about in WebOSQI or the App Catalog on the Palm Pre itself? I can't use the App Catalog on the phone using the developer method that I am using currently...
    Oh yea, that's true. Let me look into it a bit.
    Ok, I found it in Preware. In Preware, tap 'List of Everything' and type "supernes". You'll see it.
  14.    #14  
    <3
    Oh, and here is a link to the SuperNES wiki page. You'll find more info about the app there.

Application:SuperNES - WebOS Internals
    I've searched, but I guess I don't have the feed needed. Could somebody please tell me which feed to add?
    I just checked. It's in the 'webos-internals-testing' feed.
  17.    #17  
    I just checked. It's in the 'webos-internals-testing' feed.
    Yeah, before asking I read that it was in the testing feed, but didn't read more into it. It's added now, but I'm still only seeing it in the App Catalog and I cannot download it from there...
    Can you go into your Device Info and check what version of webOS you're running? (Tap the 'Device Info' icon in the Launcher)
  19.    #19  
    Can you go into your Device Info and check what version of webOS you're running? (Tap the 'Device Info' icon in the Launcher)
    I'm on the old 1.4.1.1
    I'm on the old 1.4.1.1
    I see... That's why. SuperNES requires 1.4.5.

Hey, what carrier was your phone on?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast