Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Where are some good places to preview and download some new sounds online? I don't know what I want, so I just want to preview tones and such that are not Jamster-like. Simple tones

My girlfriend has a Pixi and my friend has a Pre, hanging out together is quite confusing
    Here's a popular site: Myxer
    (free and easy to use)
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Not what I'm looking for..
    there is a big section on crackberry.com. they work very well. there are also a couple of apps in the app catalog.
    Myxer - Ringtones - Alerts & Alarms - tagged with "sound effects"

^^really? If not, then what are you looking for?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Ok... but instead of just saying that it would be helpful if you described what it is you are looking for then.... If you are looking for simple tones, did you look at the link I gave and look under the 'Sound effects' or 'alerts & alarms' sections? There are some very basic alert tones located there.

You can try Zedge.net also... or simply do a Google Search for "simple ringtones" and you will get hundreds of sites.
    I use for my non selective contacts. I downloaded it from my music collection so you can always go through your to see what you like.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation