1.    #1  
    Got a refurb Pre from Sprint a month ago or so. The thing seems to drop calls or say signal faded alot! I never had this issue before. I was in the north chicago suburbs yesterday around Six Flags and while driving south on I-94 dropped 5 calls while on the interstate even though I had 4-5 bars everytime it dropped. When I am at my house on 1-2 bars I never drop a call. Anyone ever heard of this? I have dropped calls around town here in Rockford IL as well while driving. Someone give me a holler if they have similar issues or maybe I just have another bad refurb??
    Are you, by any chance, roaming when they drop?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    No when I am at home I am on Sprint 1-2 bars when I was on I-94 it was on Sprint as well with 4-5 bars. Its annoying as hell...
    I'll say, it makes absolutely no sense, then. Have you updated your Network settings and PRL recently to see if that helps?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'll say, it makes absolutely no sense, then. Have you updated your Network settings and PRL recently to see if that helps?
    Ya I did that like a week ago. I will do it again though to see if it helps. Thanks for the suggestion! I just hope its Sprint and not my phone messing up again... Sprint has always been reliable though for me so this would be weird...