1.    #1  
    So all of a sudden, when I click a link in the Facebook app (username, notification, etc) all of a sudden the browser opens to go to the link in the browser instead of in the app. I installed internalz recently, would it be related? If not anyone else run into this?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Me too, weird.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    It's to do with Facebook changing the way notifications work since the new photo upload/tag system went live. The developers are aware of it and say a fix will be in the next release.

Source is the official "Facebook for WebOS" Facebook page which is where the answers invariably are when people come here asking questions about the Facebook app...
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Steven. I'm going to Like it now.
    I Was Thinking The Same Thing Today, Thanks For The Update.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Wow, hope they get it fixed soon, this stinks :-(
    It is annoying!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Thanks for the answer! Hope it's fixed soon.
    I won't even use the app until this is fixed. It is that annoying.
    forreal...mines doing the same...needs too be fixed soon
    "I get by with a little help from my friends, get high with a little help from my friends."
    -The Beatles

My Device History

Went a year without a Palm and had to go back lol
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I am also noticing that the feeds are not updating properly... I have to open the app, let it load, then hit refresh and that doesn't even always works. Suck when something works, then they "improve" it, then it breaks, then they fix it again, lol.
    it's still jumping to the top too, sometimes almost as quickly as I swipe down.
    Same thing happening to me on my unmolested Pixi. I assumed it was something to do with FB. Glad to know the app will be fixed.
    It's been broken for a while. They say they will fix it, but the question is when?
    Palm IIIxe, Handspring Prism, Sony CLie, Tapwave Zodiac, AT&T Centro, Palm Pre Plus (AT&T), HP Touchpad-32, HP Veer, Samsung Galaxy Note (Sigh).
    Oh thanks...I thought I was going crazy when it started doing this for me.
    Good to hear it's a bug with FB and not my phone! Here's to hoping for a release soon...
    This same behavior is randomly occurring on the desktop version. Don't think it's strictly an issue with the Facebook App.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!