Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Anyone else hitting "Show Updates" and no updates in App Catalog? Same problem as a few weeks ago.I do have Homebrew installed.Just started today...updates worked fine through last Fri.Thanks. PalBay
    It's been a recurring intermittant problem for a long time.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    It sometimes has to do with an app you do not have installed but is associated to your profile (such as if you had installed one then deleted it) being updated.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    It sometimes has to do with an app you do not have installed but is associated to your profile (such as if you had installed one then deleted it) being updated.
    Thanks for the info.PalBay
    If you send a PM to Hardbeatz describing the issue, he can look into your Palm profile and tell you which app is the culprit. He works for Palm and offers to do this for anyone with this issue. Then you redownload the app. Update it and then delete it again. The issue goes away...
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    If you send a PM to Hardbeatz describing the issue, he can look into your Palm profile and tell you which app is the culprit. He works for Palm and offers to do this for anyone with this issue. Then you redownload the app. Update it and then delete it again. The issue goes away...
    Thanks very much...will do.PalBay