Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Is there a way to email an entire Text messaging thread? I can do that with the individual messages but not for the entire thread, and this would be useful.
    Did you try "Copy All" from the menu? Looks like that will copy everything that's in a "conversation" with a particular contact.
    Just tried it, that does work, you then just paste it into an email, memo or whatever. It doesn't however distinguish who sent what, it's all just the conversation text.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Doesn't seem to copy the entire thread, only a portion of it. - FYI. If there is a way to copy the whole thing I would love to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBGood View Post
    Doesn't seem to copy the entire thread, only a portion of it. - FYI. If there is a way to copy the whole thing I would love to know.
    Seems to copy everything in a conversation on my Pre. You may want to clarify (if you can) exactly which "portion" is not copied ... I'm not seeing that.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Yes, that does seem to work.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    The thread i tried to 'copy all' and send was 350 texts long, it only copied part of it. The first time i did it it was the bottom part (not sure exactly how long) then i scrolled all the way to the beginning and tried it and it copied the first part (again not sure exactly but deff not all or even half). Hope that helps.