1.    #1  
    okay so my pre plus has come down with a mild case of oreo cookie as well as a couple of dead pixels. I was wondering if that was grounds for replacing the phone? I looked on youtube and a guy with a similar case of oreo managed to replace his phone on sprint. It's still under warranty and everything but I gotta say it is more of an annoyance than a real problem. Still, if I can get a pre that doesn't have the oreo effect it would be really nice.
    so a few questions. Can I just walk into an AT&T store and ask them to hand me a new phone? Has anyone successfully replaced an ATT preplus with the oreo effect? Are they nice? Do they send the phone back to palm and make you wait a week before they replace it? Should I remove uberkernel and govnah before I take it in?

lol if any or all of these questions are answered that would be great.
    I can't answer the other stuff, but technically UK voids your warranty, so you'll probably not want to leave it on your phone.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    also, if I do manage to replace my phone is there a way to backup all my photos/music/apps so I don't have to re download everything? Can I just connect the phone using usb drive and copy all the files, then recopy to the new pre?
    I went in to at&t, and the guy told me since I did not have water damage its still under warranty. He didnt actually look through to see that I overclocked it. They dont do replacements in store supposedly? I still have to call customer support and get a new one shipped.
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
  5.    #5  
    so they will just ship you a new one no questions asked? and do you get to keep your old one while the new one is shipping?
    i just called customer care, i didn't call the warranty department. Supposedly they access the phone remotely or something and check if everything checks out, so I'm going to doctor it before I call. so questions are asked.
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT