1.    #1  
    Makes sense seeing as it's almost 2 years old
    I guess it depends on where you are looking.. if you look at the "touchscreen" category it's still there. It doesn't look like its been updated in a while though.

Touch Screen Cell Phone 2010 - TopTenREVIEWS
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Makes sense seeing as it's almost 2 years old
    The iPhone 3Gs is still number 3...

I hate to sound like a Palm "fan-boy," but I've had some time with almost every phone on that top 10 list, and WebOS is worlds ahead of most of them and in my opinion, better than all of them.

In the end, you can find a study, poll, or article to back whatever device you like best so I take online rankings with a grain of salt.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJBlauw View Post
    I guess it depends on where you are looking.. if you look at the "touchscreen" category it's still there. It doesn't look like its been updated in a while though.
    Note The number 3 ranked pros and cons in the touchscreen category indicated that there is no video recording which tells me that this ranking is several months old.

Pros: The Palm Pre has a unique design that is comfortable to use.
    Cons: There is no video recording capabilities on this touchscreen phone.
    The Verdict: The multitasking capabilities on the Palm Pre are tough for any other cell phone to beat.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Well its the simple fact that they had **** hardware that put a bad rep on them if it was not for that i am sure more people would have loved it they need to get new hardware out with better specs and webos 2.0 will kick some behind I have been buying broken pres and blacklisted pre pluses and making sprint Pre Pluses the newer hardware is not so bad but def not the best out there All of my friends have moved on to Android devices not because they dislike the OS in fact every one of them who no longer use the pre say they miss WebOS its just the specs are old hardware is not so good and so on that's the big prob They all loved the OS just not the platform its being run on...
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    As long as HP keeps on developing the phone, and you're happy with it (as I am), who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    Well its the simple fact that they had **** hardware that put a bad rep on them if it was not for that i am sure more people would have loved it they need to get new hardware out with better specs and webos 2.0 will kick some behind I have been buying broken pres and blacklisted pre pluses and making sprint Pre Pluses the newer hardware is not so bad but def not the best out there All of my friends have moved on to Android devices not because they dislike the OS in fact every one of them who no longer use the pre say they miss WebOS its just the specs are old hardware is not so good and so on that's the big prob They all loved the OS just not the platform its being run on...
    Sorry to go off-topic, but please try to use some punctuation going forward. Reading your post made my head hurt...
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    is not even close to the top 10.

[url= 2010 | Best Smart Phone | Smart Phone Reviews - TopTenREVIEWS[/url]
    Was it the date that made you think of this-10/10/10

I would still rank the pre OS in the top 3, but not the the hardware in this fast paced smartphone market, that's changing by the day.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    The market's changed quite a bit; most people won't accept the sluggish nature of webOS on the Pre/Pixi, no matter how amazing the actual concept may be. Personally, I love webOS since I started overclocking my Pre Plus.
    Palm has also haemorrhaged mindshare like crazy because they don't have a refresh cycle like android's myriad of manufacturers, and don't have the sheer coolness of Apple. So it's easy to see why people who don't have a Palm don't have Palm on their mind - nothing actually reminds them.

This may change soon, however
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    This thread is the sole reason that HP needs to start pushing leaks, be it pics, details, dates... SOMETHING!

In a world where there are dozens of different leading smart phones, the citizens have long forgotten the Palm brand. And in fact, correct also, the Pre is nearing 18 months.. those of us that chose to adopt early have gotten the worst end of the stick.

All we need is some LEAKS to spur up attention once more.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Meh, internet lists.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityPre View Post
    Sorry to go off-topic, but please try to use some punctuation going forward. Reading your post made my head hurt...
    but they totally made up for it with all the periods at the end......
    Quote Originally Posted by BlisterZ View Post
    That list is for sure not accurate, a countless number of sites have reviewed the evo and iphone 4 against each other and given the win to the evo, dont see how the 3gs would be ahead of the evo so its best to not even worry about this list
    Exactly. Any site that ranks the iP4 with "perfect" 5/5 all the way down the list is suspect as hell and not worth adding $$ clicks to their pathetic site...

16.    #16  
    make sense.. On 10-10-10 the pre is not even on the 10 spot! Lol