Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is of any signifincance but I hear all US HP employees just received an email stating that HP has set up a free dedicated internal Palm support service (independent of whether the phone is personal or for HP business and across all carriers). Also, it apparently announces discounted Palm service plans have been negotiated with all carriers and will be available Nov 15th to HP employees. This seems a little strange since I heard HP employees already get corporate service discounts from these carriers.

    May be a sign of a common cross carrier strategy and other news in mid November??
  2. #2  
    I work for HP, and I'm sorry I cannot disclose to you the nature of any internal emails, or weither we got it or not.

    They are confidential under our code of standard business conduct, such a violation could put my job in jeopardy.

    I'm sorry.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanerMezei View Post
    I work for HP, and I'm sorry I cannot disclose to you the nature of any internal emails, or weither we got it or not.

    They are confidential under our code of standard business conduct, such a violation could put my job in jeopardy.

    I'm sorry.
    Then why post at all?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  4. #4  
    I'm going to read Urbaner's post as confirmation of the roumor.
  5. #5  
    I know,,did not see where anyone asked you 2,lol
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Then why post at all?
    I'm new and need the post count.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanerMezei View Post
    I work for HP, and I'm sorry I cannot disclose to you the nature of any internal emails, or weither we got it or not.

    They are confidential under our code of standard business conduct, such a violation could put my job in jeopardy.

    I'm sorry.
    I work for HP too...and I think it's "safe" to say that I didn't get any kind of corporate email before I left work at 4:00 today.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Then why post at all?
    Maybe to tell us that HP employees aren't going to speak up?
  9. #9  
    I was being a **** to be honest, like the person above I received no corporate email.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanerMezei View Post
    I was being a **** to be honest, like the person above I received no corporate email.
    I was going to call you a TROLL! But Ive been warned by the mods if I do that again I will be permanently banned ( no really!).

    But since this post, I have a new found respect for you.


    I wonder if Ill stop getting warnings from the mods if I preface every Post w/ forgive me Im being a ****? lol
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  11. #11  
    I doubt that a company that has 300,000+ employee's would send an email to all its employees with this type of content.
    Last edited by not-yet-pre; 10/09/2010 at 11:59 AM.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    I doubt that a company that has 300,000+ employee's would send an email to all its employees with this type of content.
    Why not? If it is true all it is is a benefit for HP employees. There's nothing confidential about it or anything regarding future information.

    If the email said something like 'when we launch a new phone in November you will receive a discount' I could see that being an issue, but simply telling its employees that support and discounts are available isn't that big of a deal.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I wonder if Ill stop getting warnings from the mods if I preface every Post w/ forgive me Im being a ****? lol
    simply add it to your sig? =P
    I see pandas.

Posting Permissions