Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    funny, i've noticed a huge drop in battery life as well. 40-50% overnight these days (~6hrs, double the rate it used to be at). I hadn't changed anything other than make use of my two touchstones more. but now, I'm dependent on them so much more.

I thought maybe uberkernel had gone haywire, so i removed it. but I haven't tried a flat out wipe yet. Haven't done that in a while.
    Guys, if you run the processor faster, it drains the battery faster. Much faster. Stock kernel the palm pre did a horrible job of battery management OCing is putting the fire out with gasoline.

If you think you're uberkernel is going haywire I suggest you web doctor it as opposed to trying to uninstall. It's cleaner that way.
    Yeah I tweek soo much on this,more then any other device I've ever had. My battery definaitly takes a hit.

I got a wall charger and two 1300mah batt on ebay for $14.
    All good now!
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanerMezei View Post
    Guys, if you run the processor faster, it drains the battery faster. Much faster. Stock kernel the palm pre did a horrible job of battery management OCing is putting the fire out with gasoline.

If you think you're uberkernel is going haywire I suggest you web doctor it as opposed to trying to uninstall. It's cleaner that way.
    yeah, I know, but I hadn't had this problem prior. it just... happened. But Dr. Battery is saying my battery is about 15% less than new, not to mention my phone goes dead at 20%. I suspect this is more the cause because it was brought on so suddenly.

I'm wary on picking up the larger capacity batteries because of the whole seido issue. that and it's SO close to a new pre, I don't want to drop another $50 or something if HPalm releases something in Q12011.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12