1.    #1  
    Im getting a new Pre from Sprint, because i woke up and my power button refused to work..Took it to the Sprint Store and the guy told me that im going to get a new Pre not a refurb. So i went with it and agreed to get a new Pre. i have lots of stuff on this present Pre. like text messages, call logs , contacts, homebrew apps, save/restore and more. If possible, can you ladies/gentlemen be kind enough to give me some steps on how to easily backup the patches, apps, text messages, call logs and contacts on the phone? I already used sync toy to backup the internal partition. Whatelse might i be forgetting?

I'll appreciate any help i get. Even if you can refer me to threads concerning this same issue. Because honestly, its kind of hard to find those threads. .
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  2.    #2  
    I always have some 3D games. I would love to keep their data.....if possible

One good tip is to make sure you backup everything to your palm profile. Before you disconnect the phone go to your backup app, and press "backup now" Also, make sure palm profile is set as your default account in contacts. As you know all palm original apps whether free, or bought will be reinstall on your new phone.(As long as you're using your same palm profile). Hombrew stuff can always go back on your phone.

Best regards. :-D
    Get this app Application:SaveRestore - WebOS Internals
    It's the safest backup for most apps and game info.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    One good tip is to make sure you backup everything to your palm profile. Before you disconnect the phone go to your backup app, and press "backup now" Also, make sure palm profile is set as your default account in contacts. As you know all palm original apps whether free, or bought will be reinstall on your new phone.(As long as you're using your same palm profile). Hombrew stuff can always go back on your phone.

Best regards. :-D
    Yeah, but i actually think google sync is a lot more reliable than Palm Profile sync due to the fact that my Palm Profile deleted all my contacts and my calender events before.
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Get this app Application:SaveRestore - WebOS Internals
    It's the safest backup for most apps and game info.
    i have that app !

Any other ideas?

Well if you have Internalz, you could transfer important files directly via usb to your computer.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation