Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I am using a combination of both of these items. In Govnah I have 500/1000 screenstate. It seems like the settings stick for as long as I leave the card open. When I close the card the settings stick for about 30mins and the profile goes back to unknown. How can I solve this issue. Thanks!
    I'm also wondering this, as it happens to me too
    This is probably not the best method, but I would remove the UK and reinstall.. Maybe govnah too.
    Now when you go back and open govnah after 30 minutes does the phone continue to report being clocked at 1ghz or is it back to 500?

Also, how low is your battery, as it impacts the profiles and the clock rates?
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Now when you go back and open govnah after 30 minutes does the phone continue to report being clocked at 1ghz or is it back to 500?

Also, how low is your battery, as it impacts the profiles and the clock rates?
    This happens at all battery levels. The problem is the profile changing from 500/1000 screenstate to unknown on its own. I have tried to reinstall UK as well with no resolution. I have no idea what the issue is. I'll try a reinstall of Govnah and see what happens.

In the mean time any other ideas would be great. Thanks.

EDIT: If I reopen Govnah after 30 mins it's clocked at 500mhz and the profile is "Unknown".
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    ^^^^^^^^ +1
    Your question might have been answered here
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...01-govnah.html
    I've asked a couple of questions and have had them answered in there.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I have a similar problem with the latest versions of UberKernel (1.4.5-113) and Govnah (0.7.1) on my Sprint Pre. I can select a profile but any changes in items like Core Voltages or Batt Low Threshold don't stick (for instance when I save them into a new profile). I already removed UK and Govnah, rebooted and re-installed both without success.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    Your question might have been answered here
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...01-govnah.html
    I've asked a couple of questions and have had them answered in there.
    Could you please repost? The link is broken for me.
    The link works find for me, it's just the main thread for Govnah on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Could you please repost? The link is broken for me.
    Go to:
    PreCentral Forums > webOS Software and Chat > webOS Developer Forums > WebOS Internals > Govnah
    Quote Originally Posted by desairs View Post
    I am using a combination of both of these items. In Govnah I have 500/1000 screenstate. It seems like the settings stick for as long as I leave the card open. When I close the card the settings stick for about 30mins and the profile goes back to unknown. How can I solve this issue. Thanks!
    Try applying the settings and renaming the profile.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I had the same problem on my first 4 installs of the kernel. On the 5th it worked. I have no idea why, but it was suggested to me to keep uninstalling, restarting the phone, reinstalling, restart the phone, then apply in Govnah. Eventually worked though I have no idea why.