1.    #1  
    So, I ordered a Palm Pre Plus from AT&T when I upgraded my account. I got it in the mail this morning, set it up, activated, etc. This evening, I'm getting out of my car and. BAM. I dropped it. And, of course, the screen cracked. Now the touchscreen doesn't work at all. And just my luck, of COURSE I didn't purchase the insurance. So AT&T says, sorry kid, nothing you can do about it. Anybody know where I can buy a replacement screen?????
    You need a whole replacement front, best chance is finding a bad esn pre on ebay for cheap and then "operating" on it to transplant the good screen onto it.
    Wow, that really sux. Screens are expensive, I'd check ebay for a Palm Pre Plus. You'll most likely pay the same price for a Pre Plus as you would for just the screen, and you won't have to deal with the hassle of disassembling your Pre Plus.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    There is a Thread on the forum on purchasing phone parts. I don't have the link to post right now. Just try a quick search.
    Here:http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...ts-thread.html
    good luck.