1.    #1  
    i need help in downloading webos 1.3.5.1 every link i try its dead can someone post up another link or send me the firmware i have sprint this would help me out in rooting my pre thanks
  2.    #3  
    everytime i go to that website and click on the webos link it say 404 not found
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...-your-pre.html

But what are you trying to do? Palm is no longer keeping old webOS doctors for download so if you really need it your gonna have to get lucky and find someone or somewhere which just happens to have an old one for your provider.
    Quote Originally Posted by btrivett View Post
    everytime i go to that website and click on the webos link it say 404 not found
    Did you check the palm website(Doctor versions) if you can't find it... chances are it might not be available for public use anymore.
  5.    #6  
    tryin to change the spc code this pre i bought has 1.0.3 the cricket rom i am guessing because its not letting me root the pre
    I don't know what a spc code is but palm removed all old versions of the doctor.
    To get an older version you need to find someone/someplace where you can download it from.