Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    can't find my photos saved from the web! I hit the grey box and tap the image. It gives me the share or save option. I click save. It confirms and tells me my image was saved and is available in photos and when i go to photos nothing. Where are these being saved?

Thanks in advance!
    Norm
    Downloads in your Photo app I'm pretty sure.
  3.    #3  
    thats what i would of thought but they're not there. anyone else have any ideas?

-Norm
    They should be in the /downloads/ folder on your USB drive.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5.    #5  
    They are not in my download folder. However photos downloaded from e-mails are in my download folder. The oddest thing to me is the OS is giving me a confirmation that web photos are saved but they're no where to be found.

-Norm
    Did you look in all the other folders for your photos? I seem to recall now that I think about it had that happen once and they ended up in a different folder than the downloads... I think they ended up in my like wallpapers or backgrounds folder.
    they maybe just in the USB partition not in a folder, look using your PC or Internalz

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    I just saved an image from the web and it showed up in a folder named 'Miscellaneous' in my Photos app. I'm looking for where it's actually saved at.
    Found it. It's actually not in a folder. It gets saved to your USB drive (/media/internal/)
  10.    #10  
    Ok that folder is not on my device. that explains why i cant find them. I'll have to add it! Is it 'media' or '.media' are there any other subdirectories other then 'internal'

thanx a ton for your help!

-Norm
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMedina3000 View Post
    Ok that folder is not on my device. that explains why i cant find them. I'll have to add it! Is it 'media' or '.media' are there any other subdirectories other then 'internal'

thanx a ton for your help!

-Norm
    /media/internal/ is actually just the file path for the USB drive. When you connect your phone to your PC and open USB mode, the photo you saved from the web should be in the window that opens.
    They are not in my download folder. However photos downloaded from e-mails are in my download folder. The oddest thing to me is the OS is giving me a confirmation that web photos are saved but they're no where to be found.

-Norm
    Most not all pics will be save to your photo app in miscellaneous, or if you have internalz installed you'll find them in /media/internal.
    Glad I could help guide you to the answer.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  14.    #14  
    I dont have Internalz, i can browse the device in usb mode and still cant sind the photos. If they were saved in photos app then they would appear in my photos app but they dont. Is it time to call Palm?

-Norm
  15.    #15  
    Thanks for the quick respones every1!!! U guys r grt!!!!

-Norm
    I dont have Internalz, i can browse the device in usb mode and still cant sind the photos. If they were saved in photos app then they would appear in my photos app but they dont. Is it time to call Palm?

-Norm
    Maybe it's possible that the photos you saved are an unsupported format? I'm not sure why they aren't showing up in the Photos app...
  17.    #17  
    me neither but ive tried a few formats .gif .bmp & .jpg

cant figure this out and i'm no amateur, oh well

-Norm
    Yea, that's weird. Are you running the latest webOS version?
  19.    #19  
    I am... I just trie the screen capture an it works fine so my issue is stricty with saving web images

-norm
    Run webos repair utility on the device.. If you're still having problems finding pics/photos on your phone, then you need to wipe the phone clean by using webos doctor.(Leave this as your last resort though) Choose your carrier doctor version here: Webos Doctor Versions. I hope you have fix the issue already. ^_^
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast