Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Anyone have any experience with these guys?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Context - Good Mobile Messaging[/url]
    SHould have said "Thanks for the quick reply" first..

My company has decided to go this route instead of just providing access to Exchange. I don't see the Pre on their list of supported devices, although the Centro and about 7 other Palm devices are. So I was really wondering if anyone knows if you actually can use a Pre with this service.

Thanks
    Last edited by stegerman; 10/06/2010 at 09:22 AM.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I dealt with them 4 - 5 years ago, when we deployed it to facilitate non-Blackberry users. We didn't really have any major issues that I can recall with implementation or support, and the client app worked fine on my Treo 700P. I haven't been involved with the server side management in at least 3 years, and I haven't used the client app since 6/6/09. We know that we were too cheap to upgrade to the version that supported iPhone (and from what I just read, the Pre as well), so I can't tell you anything about that. If you need some specific questions answered, I can ask someone...

EDIT: Never mind, what I read was a press release stating Pre support would come in the same update version that would support the iPhone. As you have already discovered, that doesn't appear to have happened yet...
    Last edited by irateb; 10/06/2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: bad info
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    They actually support all 4 versions of the iPhone which is what made me curious.
    WebOS is not supported yet - I think that they were waiting for Palm to make an API available and that does not appear to have happened yet.