1.    #1  
    First off i am sorry if this has been posted before, but I had no luck through searching.

I am with SPRINT

My PALM PRE fell apart in my hands (surprise) so I got a new one through ASURION.

When Activating the Replacement Pre will i encounter any sync issues ?

the last time i did this none of my info was transfered,

i had to contact sprint and they found my info in the CLOUD so through a magic trick they sent my info to the replacement phone.

Will I have to do this again or has this issue been resolved?
    The palm profile corruption issues have been dealt with. This should no longer be an issue.

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by moxy-kreations View Post
    First off i am sorry if this has been posted before, but I had no luck through searching.

I am with SPRINT

My PALM PRE fell apart in my hands (surprise) so I got a new one through ASURION.

When Activating the Replacement Pre will i encounter any sync issues ?

the last time i did this none of my info was transfered,

i had to contact sprint and they found my info in the CLOUD so through a magic trick they sent my info to the replacement phone.

Will I have to do this again or has this issue been resolved?
    There was an issue with the palm profile.. I wasn't aware of it ~ anyway, once your back up system is working, and your palm profile is set as your default account... you should have no problem with syncing back all your info onto your new device. Ps. Make sure you sign back into the correct profile though.
    The only issue I had is all my apps didn't come back when I had the phone replaced. What happened was I was in a rush when I picked up the replacement phone at the store and didn't go through all my log ins for my many e-mails. I had to do a reset of the phone and do all that process of logging in all over and it worked fine.