1.    #1  
    I just had to doctor my pre and now I don't have all the kernels in preware that I had before. Could someone please post a link to the wiki page that says how to access the testing kernels.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    What are you trying to imply...Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    LOL... I didn't name that thread! When I searched, I actually looked for "official how-to"
  4.    #5  
    that just tells me how to do what I've already done. I'm trying to get the f104 kernel to show up on preware again. I'm only getting uk and f102
    The rules state that if you can't find them on your own, you shouldn't be using them. No one is allowed to post a link or instructions for you.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    make sure you have the right version of webos and preware. Check for updates. Version missmatch will keep you from seeing some of it.
  7.    #8  
    I found it. Thanks anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    that just tells me how to do what I've already done. I'm trying to get the f104 kernel to show up on preware again. I'm only getting uk and f102
    Those are the stable ones for the public. You should use one or the other. However, if you want the testing kernels. You would have to add the testing feed. Just type it in.

Good luck.

I'm not allowed to publicly post the link. :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... I didn't name that thread! When I searched, I actually looked for "official how-to"
    I know, I know...but I just couldn't help it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    I found it. Thanks anyways
    Great.. See how easy that was.

Enjoy.
    Just in case others need it: Testing Feeds
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Those are the stable ones for the public. You should use one or the other. However, if you want the testing kernels. You would have to add the testing feed. Just type it in.

Good luck.

I'm not allowed to publicly post the link. :-(
    why can't you post links?
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    You can. She's talking about not helping those who can't help themselves when it comes to kernels and alpha/beta testing. Remember when unixpsycho got peeved at all the ridiculous posts?

There is no rule against posting a link to the kernel testing site. I'll do it whenever anyone asks about it. But I'll also let them know to do their research, because people won't be so willing to help if they mess up and haven't tried to learn about OC'ing.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    I don't thinks that's what he is referring to...
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I could, but I leave that for moderators or developers. Less contention. :-)