1.    #1  
    When ever I open my camera all other apps close down.
    Quote Originally Posted by kzingler View Post
    When ever I open my camera all other apps close down.
    Interesting question.. I've never actually tried that before.. Until just now > I don't think it's possible though. Why? Maybe someone with knowledge of this might explain.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I would guess it is because the camera app needs the processor's full attention to perform acceptably.
    also could be because you might switch to video capture mode in which case you probably don't want the mic picking up music from your phone while you are recording
    the camera pauses the stock music player. There is a patch available that keeps videos playing when another app is in focus, and it might also work with the music player. Did the OP try that patch?
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I used to be able to listen to music while using the camera, but that changed once they added the video capture function.

It annoys me that I loose my music when I use my camera.
    did you try the patch I mentioned? It's called 'no pause on video' or something like that.

I assume the video camera uses the seaker as a microphone when recording, so the results could be a problem, but you cam try it without hurting anything.
    There was a thread on this several weeks ago and HardBeatZ mentioned that Palm had been notified of this problem and it would be addressed in the future.

Jim