Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I am debating as to whether I should use my upgrade to purchase a Pre Plus now, or wait a bit and see if something new launches soon. Currently I am using a Droid Eris, which has been rooted and oc, so it is not too bad to be stuck with for a little while longer. Just curious to see what everyones opinion would be on this matter, as I am tired of contemplating it. Thank you in advance.
    as many rumors and talk that been going on lately, I say wait. Just my .02
    grab a used one to get started, and use your upgrade for what will be coming soon.
    I wouldn't say 'wikk'... But what may be coming. I have no faith in rumors, so like ^ says... Get used if you can.
    Get one off Ebay, and save your upgrade for anything new that is coming out. =-@
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Been keeping an eye on ebay, but I really don't want to pay more than $100 for a phone that I will most likely be replacing soon, if new models launch sooner than later. Really makes me wish HP/Palm weren't keeping such a tight lid on upcoming models. That would make my decision much easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by __arock__ View Post
    Been keeping an eye on ebay, but I really don't want to pay more than $100 for a phone that I will most likely be replacing soon, if new models launch sooner than later. Really makes me wish HP/Palm weren't keeping such a tight lid on upcoming models. That would make my decision much easier.
    You might be lucky to find one for that price, but keep in mind you get what you paid for. Best of luck. You really don't wanna use your upgrade for a pre, unless you're planning on keeping that that phone for a while.
    webOS has a teensy-tiny learning curve. If you learned a Droid Eris, you sure won't need a Pre to 'practice' on. Save your money, wait for the new phone to be announced before Black Friday, and see whether you like it. Then get that - OR, if you don't like it, you can probably get a brand new Pre Plus for pretty much free by then, and it's probably going to behave very differently thanks to 2.0