1.    #1  
    Hey,
    Does anyone know if the pre and pre plus use the same screen?
    yes they have the same screen ??!! why ? although the pre has the button in the bottom center and the plus does not
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yep, same screen. The Plus is identical to the first-gen Pre except for the RAM, storage, and keyboard.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    No, the plus has a screen that's an inch bigger
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yep, same screen. The Plus is identical to the first-gen Pre except for the RAM, storage, and keyboard.
    Not to be completely off topic but I have to comment that this morning I spent about an hour making about 5 or 6 different figurine paper things...including steve jobs...now we just need one for RUBY!!!!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by mfaye21 View Post
    Not to be completely off topic but I have to comment that this morning I spent about an hour making about 5 or 6 different figurine paper things...including steve jobs...now we just need one for RUBY!!!!
    Haha that's awesome!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    We need a Mark Hurd one, complete with sexual harassment charges
  8.    #8  
    ok... I currently have a Pre.... so if I buy a pre plus with a broken screen I can swap it out and it should be good?
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by marzbar67 View Post
    ok... I currently have a Pre.... so if I buy a pre plus with a broken screen I can swap it out and it should be good?
    Yep, now you see why I love this phone. :-)
  11.    #11  
    awesome.... thanks guys