1.    #1  
    hey guys so i "reset data" in reset options instead of during a full wipe, and it reset itself up and i tried putting preware on it and it didn't work, for some reason i had dev mode on and everything, did it again and it said it failed but when i looked on the phone it was there. Then i tried installing a patch and instead of saying patches installed it just says "linux" and it wont let me install most patches just GNU patch that was part of the advanced launcher patch. I tried doing uber kernal and govnah and both of which said it "failed" but wheni looked they were on the phone like the icons were there. it also LOOKS like all my previous patches are installed but they dont show up in preware.... :/

How should i fix this? I'm really confused :/
    I'm not one of the "professionals" here on the forums, but I would say take a visit to dear ole Doctor.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ProParkour View Post
    I'm not one of the "professionals" here on the forums, but I would say take a visit to dear ole Doctor.
    will i lose all my pics and video if i doctor?
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    No, the Doctor doesn't affect your USB partition. If you have any patches or apps installed, I would run the Save/Restore app to back up your game data and patch info. Other than that, you will be good to go.
    No you will not. The doctor sets everything back to factory default but does not mess with the USB portion.
    hey guys so i "reset data" in reset options instead of during a full wipe, and it reset itself up and i tried putting preware on it and it didn't work, for some reason i had dev mode on and everything, did it again and it said it failed but when i looked on the phone it was there. Then i tried installing a patch and instead of saying patches installed it just says "linux" and it wont let me install most patches just GNU patch that was part of the advanced launcher patch. I tried doing uber kernal and govnah and both of which said it "failed" but wheni looked they were on the phone like the icons were there. it also LOOKS like all my previous patches are installed but they dont show up in preware.... :/

How should i fix this? I'm really confused :/
    You might wanna start the whole process all over again. Make sure you're following step by step instructions. HERE > http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...s-section.html.

:-)
  7.    #7  
    crap so i messed up, my webos doctor was for 1.4.2 so i dont have all the apps i used to have, are they now lost forever? even the ones i payed for? if i update again to 1.4.5 will it automatically add the missing apps should i doctor again?

please help
    go ahead and update to 1.4.5 in the update app. then do a partial erase of which will auto download your apps , but if it does not auto download your 1.4.5 only capable apps you can download them free by just go to them in the catalog and taqpping download.

partial erase can be found in the device info app at the bottom in the reset option button
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->