Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I have just noticed that my calendar on the Pre is only syncing the current month and half of the last month. I have Outlook Exchange. I deleted the account and reinstalled it, synced it and same thing. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsarraf View Post
    I have just noticed that my calendar on the Pre is only syncing the current month and half of the last month. I have Outlook Exchange. I deleted the account and reinstalled it, synced it and same thing. Any ideas?
    I'm also on Outlook with Exchange, and I have the same thing. It hasn't been a big problem that I can't search backward on my handheld. I got PocketMirror, and I'm using it for notes and tasks. I tried it for Calendar, and it does sync all calendar items, the problem is, it also essentially duplicates current entries, which was quite annoying, so I stopped syncing calendar. The other thing about PockeMirror is that it will only sync with a single computer. That's not a problem for me, 'cause I only have a laptop connected to exchange.

Good luck.
    Yep, syncing with Exchange only gets you about 6 weeks worth of events. Except the recurring ones, which could go all the way back.

I'm also using PocketMirror but syncing everything to my Outlook account. Exchange's just for email now.