Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Phone recently did a PRL update (shows PRL 60671) and now my data connection is just on 1X when I would always have EVDO connection. I've tried updating the PRL again, restart the phone, update network settings...nothing. Anyone else having this issue or would have a solution for this? Thanks for your help.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    sorry forgot I gave that a try as well...no dice
    did you try the easy stuff like battery pull, and going to a spot where you know there are 5 bars and doing the update again? You probably did, I'm just checking.
    @ rortizz7, you need to contact your service provider, and let them know about the problem your having. There is one more thing you could try on your device ~ Press on your on screen keypad ##data# then menu, tap restore and put in your (MSL) lock code.. (can be obtain from a rep) then go and update your network connection. Ps. Changing from hybrid A to hybrid O works great for me. :-)

best of luck.~
    this happened to me too, I did a battery pull and it resolved it.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Press on your on screen keypad ##data# then menu, tap restore and put in your (MSL) lock code.. (can be obtain from a rep) then go and update your network connection.
    best of luck.~
    Just gave this a shot and pulled the battery. Nothing. Guess Ill just have to call up sprint. Thanks for the suggestions.