1.    #1  
    Is there a way to get battery monitor to run in the background, rather than having to have it opened all the time? Even if it runs in the system tray like Quick System Tasks?

Also, I noticed that polling sooner than 30 minutes exponentially increasings battery drain. 1 minute intervals can cause a drain of nearly 12% per hour. 5 minutes can take it down to about 6% an hour. 30 minutes gives me a drain of between 3 and 4%. That's with all data turned off and all wireless turned off except the phone.

Thanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Maybe, maybe not. The developer may have a better answer to your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    Is there a way to get battery monitor to run in the background, rather than having to have it opened all the time?
    You might want to ask that in the Battery Monitor thread but I'm pretty sure that question has come up before. Not sure what the answer was but you can probably find it there.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    You might want to ask that in the Battery Monitor thread but I'm pretty sure that question has come up before. Not sure what the answer was but you can probably find it there.
    Thanks to all!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    can't run in the background. Funny thing, my battery drains faster than 12% without battery monitor.
    I always wondered if BM sucked a noticeable amount of juice, and properly adjusted for it?
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    You guys who's battery drains at 12% with 5 minutes BM poll settings might have F104A kernel overclocking... I had it and it did that to me Thunderchief on the other hand is .1Ghz slower BUT the battery drain with Data on w/ 5 minutes polling is a healthy 2.15/hr. Which isnt bad since I am signed onto gtalk and my mail, facebook and twitter check every hour.

If its not overclocked (and it could be any of the other amazing kernels we have, 104A is just the one i know about) then you should look into why your battery is draining that fast, because a 5 minute polling interval should not drain your battery that fast.

Oh also calibrate your battery using Dr. Battery or more accurate results if you havent already

Hope i helped!