Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    my volume up button is being lame. I have to push it ptetty hard to turn it up I took of the button rocker thing off and the little gold thing is loose and the silver disc under it is loose too. Any ideas on how much a sprint store will charge or what I should do?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnatki View Post
    my volume up button is being lame. I have to push it ptetty hard to turn it up I took of the button rocker thing off and the little gold thing is loose and the silver disc under it is loose too. Any ideas on how much a sprint store will charge or what I should do?
    If the phone is in warranty, they may be able to fix it for free. I had my power button on my old Pre fixed and it's probably the same type of contact. The store I took mine to was also a repair center, not sure if a typical store can/would do repairs.

If you want to try fixing it yourself, some people had luck fixing the power buttons by putting a small piece of rubber band over the contact area, that may also work for the volume switch. I tried that method but could not get it to work for me so I ended up taking it to a store.
    NachoB told me about the rubber band and that's how I just fixed my power button.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!