1.    #1  
    hello every one,

I was so anxious and interested until I got my palm pre plus (Unlocked) form ebay,it was 1st activated in USA by the sailer, when I got it was working very well till I put my SIM card and while I'm dialing a message appears telling me that I must restart the phone to sign in to my profile, and here the problem began,
    After it got restarted and the SIM card is inserted it shows this message:

And it never leave the screen whether I select Just Restart or Erase Data.when I press one of these buttons the screen become gray after that nothing happen for several hours. however, when dialing the emergency number the dialer card dose appear I tried to call my friend and indeed i can call the others. nothing can be done except calling someone.

when I removed the SIM card and turn on the device it just show me the instruction of inserting the SIM and the battery.

So can I use WebOSQuickInstall or webOSDoctor to restore the phone to it's factory default. of so how can I do that?

I really believe that you will help me
    I'm so sorry because of my poor English.and the HUGE image.

thanks

2.    #2  
    please help I don't know where I will go if the people in this forum did not help me.
    heres the instructions for webosdoctor: http://ws.palm.com/webosdoctor/sorry.htm

I would follow that and doctor the phone, then try your sim again afterwards. Hope this works
    where is the OP located, and what carrier is the SIM card for? That might help someone with unlocked phones help you.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  5.    #5  
    so how can I create a new profile if my palm dose not recognize the internet that i'm using
  6.    #6  
    thank you all so much
    I have to tell you that the problem was because the SIM card has no access to the internet means 0MB
    I changed it with a charged SIM and now it works grate.
    GFN... You and Workerb33 are a miracle workers I'd hit the thanks button for you guys, but I'm on the mobile site. Sorry!