1.    #1  
    As the title suggests i read somewhere that the Battery % in the Device Menu actually drains the battery faster.

Apparently this is because in order to post the battery %, the battery % needs to be constantly checked and therefore it drains battery from the constant polling.

I am just asking for someone to verify this? Or is it negligible.

I am curious because while I have my Pre pimped out, my sister has a Pre too, but she wants her battery to last as long as possible.

I am wondering if (ontop of the 30 or so other things to save battey life) if by using a device menu patch that removes the battery percent, it will save power.

Or is it nothing to lose sleep over?

Please someone let me know.
    don't lose Zzzz over that
    Battery drain varies. Anything that use battery power, also drains battery power. As for the battery monitory > you don't really need it? You can monitor your battery by getting one of the batt percent patch in preware. Note:Any patch, or app that runs in the background consumed more battery power.
    to the OP, that patch only changes the visual appearance of something the phone does anyway, so there should be no impact on battery life.