1.    #1  
    I'm running at fixed 800Mhz. It's proven to be the best choice for my device. For the past week I've been using Delta Dagger and really like the performance, for the most part (the occasional lag or lock up but that can happen with anything), and really like how cool (temp wise) my device runs. Battery life could be better, but I found that it could be better with Uber/Govnah too.

So...

Which are you using?

Which do you prefer?

Why?

Just curious. Thanks.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
  2.    #2  
    Did I ask the wrong question or should this have been attached to another thread?

Thanks!
    i think maybe the choice selection is too limited, perhaps? like, maybe not many people are running fixed 800, or the Delta Dagger.

and then i suppose that if you were to broaden the topic, there probably is a thread already.

just my thoughts.
    +1... there are several thread on this discussion. The op could do a search and find out answers to their question > Which are you using?

Which do you prefer?

Why?
  5.    #5  
    I've found several threads that generally ask about Kernel options. I'll try those. Thanks.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Delta Dagger rocks. I'll know more about battery life at the end of the day. Happy with performance so far.
    "And miles to go before I sleep..."
    Guitarist/Composer/Founder- Metal band-"DARK BLU"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/darkblu