Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Having a weird problem. I had 5 alarms setup in the clock application. I went in and shut one off. As soon as I did that, I now have the alarm indicator displaying all the time, even after I've dismissed an alarm. Is this some kind of bug?
    anytime you change an alarm, you get the notification that there are alarms set. that way you know there will be noise in your future, in case you think the alarm is off.

just swipe it away.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    just swipe it away.
    That was too easy. =)
    does swiping it away cancel the alarm? silly question but i have to ask. sorry to hijack :/
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    does swiping it away cancel the alarm? silly question but i have to ask. sorry to hijack :/
    no it doesn't
    To disable those notifications altogether, while in Preferences of the clock app, hold down the Org/Square button and type 4231. If successful the phone will alert and/or vibrate. Notifications will no longer appear when enabling alarms.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    To disable those notifications altogether, while in Preferences of the clock app, hold down the Org/Square button and type 4231. If successful the phone will alert and/or vibrate. Notifications will no longer appear when enabling alarms.
    Is there some handy reference with all these undocumented codes?
    Might be in the pdf in this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ps-tricks.html

I haven't read it in quite a while but it contains quite a bit of useful info.

Another useful one, while in Clock preferences, type sixtyten, this allows one minute intervals instead of 5 minutes.
    jeez, too many tips to keep up with
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Thanks NachoB. I just used that tip to disable alarm notifications. I always found them annoying, now I don't have to deal with them.