1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an App or if it is possible to suggest to Palm to develop an upgrade where we can lock certain messages so we don't delete them?

I had a Samsung Instinct prior to this and that was one of the best features on the messaging it had.

Just looking for all my experts out there....
  2.    #2  
    Worker, sorry that is not what I want or need. I mean a lock feature or save feature that would keep them on the phone so they aren't accidently erased or deleted.
  3.    #3  
    a) I don't Preware
    b) it's still not what I'm looking for

But thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    wrong answer, rush:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2555627

internalz would let you copy the fils, but not lock certain messages.
    You can't say I'm >Wrong< that is also an option in saving messages. You may have a different way of saving your messages. I wasn't aware of the method you posted, and I'm glad you did. This now give the op more options on how to save their messages. Call me old fashion, but I save my important messages in my Gmail account.
  5.    #5  
    again I thank you for trying to help but I was looking more for a 'save' type button like I had on my Instinct.
  6.    #6  
    Stop debating! It's Friday afternoon and adult beverage time.
    Thanks to both of you.
    Actually, anyone can tell you that you're wrong at any time.

Whether they are right or wrong when they say it is a whole additional debate!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Actually, anyone can tell you that you're wrong at any time.

Whether they are right or wrong when they say it is a whole additional debate!
    If anyone(You) feel that a forum member suggestion/response isn't correctly said > then by all means.. reply with a better solution. That's what the forum is for > each one teach one. You could place your idea to the thread. My answer was giving regarding the OP's question. Was it the best answer > maybe not, but in no way the "Wrong" answer either.(IMO) Everyone has a way of doing certain things, it might not be the best way to others(You) but it work for me, and could be an option for the OP. :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    a) I don't Preware

But thanks
    Workerb33 simply presented the best option in the current situation.

If any such feature existed, a simple forum search would have yielded results. But it doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    a) I don't Preware

But thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Workerb33 simply presented the best option in the current situation.

If any such feature existed, a simple forum search would have yielded results. But it doesn't.
    The best... not another option. Even though that's not what the OP is looking for. Note: We could debate all day about this topic, which option was better and such..
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    The best... not another option. Even though that's not what the OP is looking for. Note: We could debate all day about this topic, which option was better and such..
    RUSH, don't argue. Simply stating my opinion which I believe is close to fact, as Workerb33's answer has proven result: a backup.
    I have yet to see a result from your answer.
    You call this arguing...no it's not. I read your response with a smile. I said it before.. and I'll say it again >>> It's all fun on Pre|Central Forum.

Note: For some reason... I feel like I have to defend all my responses.:
    Ok folks... lets just say there 'might' be a couple of options... remember that it's Saturday... Fall is in the air (at least here)... and move forward. Danka
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Ok folks... lets just say there 'might' be a couple of options... remember that it's Saturday... Fall is in the air (at least here)... and move forward. Danka
    That's more like it.