1.    #1  
    (I have Sprint service) I force my phone into roaming and it says "verizon cant authenticate my phone" So, today I cant roam... anyone else having a problem or suggestions how to fix it?
    Thanks
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    (I have Sprint service) I force my phone into roaming and it says "verizon cant authenticate my phone" So, today I cant roam... anyone else having a problem or suggestions how to fix it?
    Thanks
    Have you updated the PRL? There was an update yesterday, or the day before.

Open Phone prefs and scroll down to the Update PRL button. Press it and you shuold be good to go.
  3.    #3  
    did that. but thanks so much!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I am always "roaming" on my Sprint Pre, when I am at home.

No problems here.

Try restarting your phone, see if that helps.
    yes. i'm stuck at work, and it's such a beautiful day outside. all i want to do is roam around, and enjoy the weather...
    actually today i found out that i wasnt receiving calls when i was in roaming! anyone know whats going on? and i did update prl and it seems that right after that its been happening....