1.    #1  
    Hi i wanted to know how i could change the green palm pre dialer background on my pre to another color?
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    Hi i wanted to know how i could change the green palm pre dialer background on my pre to another color?
    There is a theme for that in preware, or you can also change it using webos quickQI. Good luck. :-)
  3.    #3  
    thank you Rush :-)
    in QI there is a tweak to change your dialer background to black if you don't want to mess with themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    thank you Rush :-)
    You're welcome.
  6.    #6  
    what if i wanted it to be a diff color... besides black?
    at that point you have to install a theme or find the background graphic and replacement. i don't know where it is but you can probably find out in the prethemer thread.
    Or use this scrim patch I have.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Didn't you ask the same question about the boot screen the other day? Themes are the easiest way to do the things you want to do. The Blue theme is one of the best. Just search through preware for a theme that has everything you want. I'm sure there is one, for there is one for everyone!
    Admiration is the furthest emotion away from understanding.

Lou Holtz loves slurpies!
    Do this: Go to webosQI and select tools, then go to change dialer pad and install background. I use a red background. ^_^