1.    #1  
    Hello,

The way my new PrPrPr $is$ $handling$ $Dialing$ $Shortcuts$ ($In$ $the$ $phone$ $screen$ $tab$ $upper$ $left$ -&$gt$; $Preferences$ -&$gt$; $Dialing$ $Shortcuts$) $is$ $not$ $clear$ $to$ $me$...
    I added a wrong number by mistake (4 digits and wrong number), so now whenever I key in 1 2 3 4 in the dialing keypad the same numbers are added in front these numbers, so 12341234. I cannot find out how to edit or erase that..I assume the stored Dialing Shortcuts are stored somewhere and you must be able to edit or delete them??? But how?
    Please help!
    Thanks
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
    Swipe them!!!
    Just go back to where you add the numbers...and slide it to the right side of the screen.

cheers.^_^
    or the left...
  5.    #5  
    Don't know if I get this..Swipe them? If I go back to the Preferences -> Dialing Shortcuts, I cannot see any stored numbers. I can only choose the # of digits and add a new one here...
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
    You should see something like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #7  
    Hello,

Thanks...I was finally able to solve the mystery...
    I carefully looked at your screenshot and noticed a number 5555-XXXX was listed in the 4 digits line, whereas in my phone prefs before that line no number was listed. This is what I did:
    I added a new number, now with 8 digits and tapped Done... now suddenly four listings appeared, which all of them I deleted by sliding them out..Now they're all gone and I can sleep again..
    So I think the problem was that I added a 4 digit number instead ofd 8 and apparently that didn't show up..Why? I don't know, maybe a bug in the software.
    Anyway, knowing the trick now, I can start adding the right numbers again.
    Thanks again!
    Last edited by apeka; 09/30/2010 at 03:46 PM.