1.    #1  
    I've had the Pre for a couple of weeks now and am absolutely loving it BUT... I wish it had the capability of being able to hold down a letter on the keyboard for a second and it automatically changing to a capital. Is there a patch for that anywhere? It's taking a while to get used to hitting the shift key. Ah, the little complaints in life huh?
    You need to check out Keyboss. It may still be in a webos-internals test feed. Search the precentral.net forums. Good luck & welcome to the world of webos!

BLiip
    Everytime i switch that gets me. But the pre has CRUISE CONTROL
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I'm hoping this is a function we good w/ 2.0 (or soon) -it was on my Android too & I really liked that ability
    I don't miss anything about my Blackberry. Nothing at all. Once you go webOS, you could never go back. This past weekend, I activated a Blackberry Curve for my mother-in-law, and OMG how I freaking hated it! I used to have a Curve before my Pre and I remember loving the Curve. But now that I went back just to set it up, it was ********. It just feels so archaic. WebOS kicks its **** all the way!
    Cool . . I've been a Palm user since day one. Never heard of that function (holding the key down changes it to caps). That sounds pretty cool.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Cool . . I've been a Palm user since day one. Never heard of that function (holding the key down changes it to caps). That sounds pretty cool.

ET
    My wife uses a BlackBerry & she likes that feature.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by saviressej View Post
    I don't miss anything about my Blackberry. Nothing at all. Once you go webOS, you could never go back. This past weekend, I activated a Blackberry Curve for my mother-in-law, and OMG how I freaking hated it! I used to have a Curve before my Pre and I remember loving the Curve. But now that I went back just to set it up, it was ********. It just feels so archaic. WebOS kicks its **** all the way!
    Wow, I had a Blackberry Curve and loved it as well. I don't get to activate my Pre until the 5th so I don't know how much I'll love it but I'm sure I will. I got on PreCentral.net so I could see everyone's reviews and I'm glad I did...except you guys are making me anxious for the 5th!! I'm not very patient as it is!!