1.    #1  
    Is there a way to see the photo file name? The only way I can find at the moment to see what the file name is, is to either attach it in an email (then delete) or to hook up USB and look at the photos on my PC. On my LG Env 3 when I chose a picture to look at up in the left top corner was the file name. Or is there a patch that will make the file name show?
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    View your photos using the app Internalz, available via Preware and WebOS Quick Install.
    Photos taken with the camera are stored in /media/internal/dcim/100palm/
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Great, I have Internalz just hadn't used it yet. Still learning!
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    Not quite the elegant experience of swiping through your photos in the photos app, but at least you'll know the name of the photo you're viewing.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers