1.    #1  
    Well today I was at school and like always in the morning I turned my pre on airplane mode hoping for an average of no more than 1% battery drain like always but at the end of the day it had 25% left and felt fairly warm, there were no apps opened and I am 100% sure that my phone was not touched through out the day

If it helps I was running overclocked at 125/1000

Any Ideas?
    thats why it did that , change the settings to 500/1000 and you will see a difference. the pre does not like the 125 settings as far as ive heard.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Could be some app never properly shut down. Reboot the phone and see if that helps the problem.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    thats why it did that , change the settings to 500/1000 and you will see a difference. the pre does not like the 125 settings as far as ive heard.
    Yeah except that its been running that every single day and every single day I get 1-2% battery drain while in airplane mode
    just sayin, try the other setting and see.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    usually, it is a new app that is trying to phone home to something, such as Google Latitude or wallpaper switcher, etc. They may have kept your Palm from really being dormant.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBooDoc View Post
    usually, it is a new app that is trying to phone home to something, such as Google Latitude or wallpaper switcher, etc. They may have kept your Palm from really being dormant.
    This.

Airplane mode normally does not shut off GPS. If you have a new(er) app that turned that on, that could be your culprit.
    I'm afraid I can't let you do that.