Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by arrasmith View Post
    I'll be happy to help as much as I can.

Right now I'm trying to get up to speed on Linux on OMAP boards. The last time I even talked to real kernel coders was for 64bit cleanness on Linux and DEC Alpha CPUs. So I'm having to get up to speed and doing a poor job at it.

If you have an 'in' with the webos-internal kernel gurus can you ask them to look at the new i2c patches for TI to the Linux omap kernel tree? I'm leaning towards the i2c patches helping with some hardware issues on the Pre.
    My "kernel coding" is 30 years away on a PDP11 ;-). I don't have much contact to the webos-internals team. Rod helped me building the tool chain to build the c-service and the integration into the internals feed. I have no clue what i2c is actually doing. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    My "kernel coding" is 30 years away on a PDP11 ;-). I don't have much contact to the webos-internals team. Rod helped me building the tool chain to build the c-service and the integration into the internals feed. I have no clue what i2c is actually doing. Sorry.
    I'm just being lazy. I could test out the patches from TI by compiling my own kernel. Just wanting the easy way out (see if the real coders could look at them). I emailed the guy from TI that made them, but in reality I'm a nobody. So no answer.

Time to get off my ***. So, I'm off to "re-purpose" a laptop for "linux kernel work". Why can't Linux be magical like all things Apple?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123