1.    #1  
    Ok, I saw on youtube on a video someone who had apps on the main display menu of the palm pre.. How do I do this ? Sometimes I really don't want to be slidig the menu out for certain things, specially since I'm in college. I want to just be able to place certaint apps on the main display of the screen..
    Beyond putting them on the quick launch bar, don't know how you'd do that.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    pretty sure that is an app itself that looks like yr homepage and you can add many apps to it.
    Quick System Task and TealSpeed....
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    are you asking about moving apps between launcher pages, changing apps on the quick launch bar, or something else? Can you post a link to the youtube video or clarify your question?
    I believe the OP might be talking about a theme.. that allows all the apps to be visible on his homepage.(I think) something to the Iphone.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I believe the OP might be talking about a theme.. that allows all the apps to be visible on his homepage.(I think) something to the Iphone.
    Yeah it's something that allows you to put apps on the main home page.. not on the bottom bar.
    just hold the icon until it has a white glow around it, and drag it to the left or right until it's on the page where you want it. then do the same to put it where you want it on that page.