1.    #1  
    Hey guys.. i just got a palm pre.. yes i know.. kinda late in the game.. but so far its awsome.. just updated it to 1.4.5 .. just saying hi.. since ill be on this forum a lot
    Hi amunir - Welcome to PreCentral, webOS, and your new addictions! Never too late to jump in!

Take a look at our Palm Pre Tips, Information, and Resources forum. There are many threads at the top for new users. They will get you going and help you get the most from your device!

One of those threads is a 'must read' for new users (it's got a TON of info):
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...e-welcome.html

Enjoy your Pre and don't be afraid to ask questions!
    welcome!
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
    Hi! Better late than never! Once you have the basics down, check out the homebrew goodness too.
    Long Live Palm
    Welcome .. You are in for a fun ride....
    Hi and Welcome! My Pre Plus has been a life changing experence. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Glad you're here...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    hi, wlecome to PC. you're gonna love this forum/site.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    welcome!!!
    Welcome to the PreCentral forums and the world of webOS. You aren't late, you just have alot of catching up to do. Lol

Here's a good place to start: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ted-guide.html

Enjoy your Pre!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Amunir,

Welcome to the club. I would recommend doing a search on "WebOS Homebrew" and installing Preware... it will really open up alot of possibilities as far as customizing and improving your WebOS experience!

Eric
    Welcome. Only been a Pre user for 3 weeks, but having alot of fun with it. Also people on this forum seem really enthusiastic and helpful. You came to the right place..
    Quote Originally Posted by amunir View Post
    Hey guys.. i just got a palm pre.. yes i know.. kinda late in the game.. but so far its awsome.. just updated it to 1.4.5 .. just saying hi.. since ill be on this forum a lot
    Time to start Overclocking your Pre with EASE!!!!!

Welcome to the group
  15. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadfrogjr View Post
    Time to start Overclocking your Pre with EASE!!!!!

Welcome to the group
    yup,
    it helps the speed.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Welcome to P|C. If you're the tinkering type, checkout WebOS Internals.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre